Saturday, August 8, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cabin Fever Is Back! Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: I think I Love By Lisa Lisa!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise popped up before I did this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is going to be another hot one today in the Old Pueblo.

Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

Chris was a bit let down yesterday. He was looking forward to his (Granny Banany) coming by for a visit. Rosemary volunteered to pick her up and bring her by, but she texted that she could not due to she was not feeling well. Maybe next time, eh?

My playmate finished some new rocks yesterday that will be (keepers). Here they are. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 7 AUG (KEEPER)
MY LATEST 7 AUG (KEEPER)

We are going to play "Wii" games this afternoon. Chris is going to be visited by his doctor today. Routine visit.

Hey, is cabin fever still with you? We may have to plan another stay-cation for the very near future. Ya Mon'.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Come va?

Loraine said...

Le rocce dipinte sono spettacolari!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...