Sunday, August 16, 2020

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Maytag Spin by Maytag!

 Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I may have to make a trip back over to the main house to give her a shake or two. Elise is caring for Chris today. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed with a good take away breakfast from the Egg Connection.

 It is going to be another hot one here in Tucson. We need some rain around these parts. My flip flops are starting to dry rot!

 Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my normal tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

 I will be making a trip to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up rocks. Here is what I will be dropping off this morning. I will also be dropping off at the Egg Connection as well. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 15 AUG

MY LATEST 15 AUG


IN THE HOOD 16 AUG

 Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.


Here is a gift from my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. She dropped by yesterday for a bit. Of course she was social distancing, she was masked up as well. It was so good to see her. It is not a good feeling when I cannot (hug) one of my girlfriends. Covid -19 has cramped my style and it is playing havoc with my (mojo)!



Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno cara. Come to senti? Quali sono i tuoi piani per questa domenica? Credo che il Covid-19 abbia infettato il nostro Monsone. Che ne pensi?

Loraine said...

Monsoon è "AWOL".
Ma Elvis sarebbe stato contento!

Jessie said...

Oh si.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...