Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!              


Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: I Wanna Be Your Lover by Prince

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise came out of her cave long enough to give me a glance this morning, but she returned to her cave post haste. I am sure that she will be up and about making her way to the gym soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and hot this morning. I will enjoy a smoothie a bit later this morning. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

     I have to tackle a couple of errands early this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson so far. Other than that I have no plans at all.

    I had better get busy. Have a great Tricky Tuesday.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, I hope that you are ready?

Jane and John, how are you? Jane take it easy.

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Flo and John, have a good day.

JT, have a good one.

Ross and Denise, have a great day.

Shoo and Stu, are you ready to rumble?


1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Hi Jessie,
That is a good picture of you and Elsie,
Hope your week has gone well for and everyone.
Had to turn our air condition back on again.
Made it to over 80 degrees today. Right now it is 75 here.
Starting to cool down here. next week is to be down in the 50's at night.
Good,, saves the electric bill that way.
Take care,,
Mary and Bob

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...