Saturday, May 9, 2015

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!             
Kim walking across the stage


Kim is facing us in the center of the pic next to the tall guy.


Mood: Jubilant!

Music listening to: A Place With No Name by MJ

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise glanced at me and she scurried back into her cave. She will be on the move shortly. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a chocolate nut bar along with it. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening.

   I have no plans for today, but that can change at anytime. Elise and I are going to go to "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening along with my girlfriend "Lila". I haven't seen her in a while and I have to keep in touch.

   Well, it is all set for some of our crew to hit up the "Gaslight Theater" on 27 June to see the show "Space Wars". It will be a good one indeed.

    Last night Elise and I attended our daughter Kim's graduation from ASU with a Masters in Social Work. It was good to see her walk across that stage. She has made us very proud.

    After the graduation Elise and I had dinner at  "Mi Nidito". The food was very good and the margaritas were as well. We both were hungry and our clean plates proved that, smile!

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful weekend and stay busy.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, have a good one. I hope that you are practicing for "Wizard" early?

Jane and John, have a good one.

JT, how are you?

Mary and Bob,what is new?

Shoo and Stu, have a good day.

Ross and Denise, what is up?

Flo and John, stay well.

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

Erika, how are things in Germany? Guten Morgan!

    

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Always practicing!

Jessie said...

Keep it up.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...