Monday, May 18, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How has your day been? It has been a good one here. Chris and I took it slow and easy like we always do on a Monday.

I got my lab work done and I am looking forward to the results. I am still having some shoulder pain but I am icing it down and taking a inflammatory medicine.

Elise prepared corn on the cob, tomatoes, carrots and small potatoes for dinner. It was very good. We watched an episode of "The Fosters" on Netflix with Chris.

We are preparing to send out the invitations for our upcoming Mystery Dinner titled "Murder at the Mardi Gras". It will take place in July. We are really looking forward to it.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Have a great evening and stay safe.

Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...