Monday, May 25, 2015

It's A Monday! Memorial Day!

Good Morning!                   
PROUD TO HAVE SERVED!


Mood: Blessed! Thankful!

Music listening to: Rhythm Nation by Janet Jackson

   It's a Monday! Happy Memorial Day! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning. I put up the flag this morning and I gave a salute to all of my fallen comrades in arms to start this Memorial Day. Without their sacrifice we would not be a free nation today. Bless and think about the many who are serving today to assure that we keep our freedom.

   I have no plans for today so it should be a relaxed day at least I hope so. It is a very nice morning here in the Old Pueblo, but it is going to heat up soon.

   We had a wonderful evening last night at the "Hog Pit" with Shoo, Stu, Jane, Papa John, and two other couples. The food was very good and the music was being played by Lisa Otey and Diane Van Deurzen. It was a very nice crowd at the "Hog Pit".

   Elise and I may be playing ping pong this afternoon with Shoo and Stu. We will take it easy on them or maybe not, smile!

   We are looking forward to Mahjong with Shoo and Stu in a few days and I will be defeating my girlfriend Loraine at "Wizard" on Saturday. She knows what time it is, smile!

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful Memorial Day!
Later...Jessie

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, get ready.

Shoo and Stu, get ready to be ping-ponged.

Jane and John, have a great day.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Flo and John, how are you?

JT, have a good day.

Monna, have a good one.

Olivia, how are you?

Ross and Denise, stay safe.

Liz, how are you?

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Jessie, thank you for loving your country, and your fellow man, enough to serve. I hope I've never taken for granted the sacrifices you and others made protecting our freedoms, through the years, even to the very laying down of their lives. Today is a day of honor for the fallen, and pride for the living. Thank you!!

Jessie said...

Thank you Bobby.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...