Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!          


Mood: Content!  Mattress Mambo-ed!

Music listening to: Knock On Wood by Amy Stewart

   It's a Hump Day! Are you ready? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good this morning and I will have a slice of toast to go along with it. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

    Elise and I have an errand to run this afternoon. Later in the day we will be visiting Shoo and Stu for a game of "Mahjong". I am ready to be the winner for sure. It will be good practice for when I am the victor come this Saturday. I will become the new "Wizard" and Loraine knows that because she is shaking in her boots, smile!

    Well, I hope that your Humper is a good one. Right Jane? Have a great day.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, a few more days.

Shoo and Stu, see you tonight. Have cash to give away!

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Flo and John, how are you?

JT, have a good day.

Jane and John, how is it going this morning?

Ross and Denise, have a good day.

Monna, have a good one.

Dottie, how are you doing?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

My boots don't fit anymore so I will throw them aside and put on my red, ruby slippers. I will repeat, "There's no Wizard but me, there's now Wizard but me."

Your jig is up, my friend!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...