Monday, May 25, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a very good one here in Central Tucson. I hope that tomorrow will be a repeat of today.

I saluted the flag and I took it down to end this Memorial Day. I received a very nice Memorial Day card from Jane and Papa John. I also received a very nice on the blog from Bobby as well. They made my day even better. Thank You.

Well, I have some breaking news that took place this afternoon at around 1:30pm. We were visited by Shoo and Stu and we played ping-pong. 

Well, come to find out that Shoo Shoo is a ringer when it comes to ping pong. She beat me and Stu. She is very good at ball placement especially on the end tips of the table. Shoo did not beat my playmate though.

I am very impressed with Shoo Shoo's game and I want a rematch very, very soon. Maybe I should have served her up a few flutes of champagne. I will have some chilling for our next meeting. It was a lot of fun!

Elise prepared corn on the cob, tomatoes from our garden, little potatoes and baby carrots. It was all good. We watched a movie on DVD from Netflix titled "Movie 43". It is hilarious and we are positive that Jane and John will love it.

I am caring for Chris this evening and and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We hope that your day was as good as ours.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Loraine, keep practicing.

Jane and John, have a good night.

Mary and Bob, enjoy.

Flo and John, what is new?

Shoo and Stu, good to see you today. See you on Wednesday for "Mahjong".

Olivia, good to hear from you today.

JT, have a good evening.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...