Monday, May 18, 2015

It's A Monday!

Morning!          


Mood: Groggy!

Music listening to: No Ordinary Love by Sade'

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise gave me a glance this morning and she popped back into her cave. She will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I am dying for a cup but it will have to wait until after my lab work appointment at 9:00am this morning. Believe me after the blood work I will diving into the pot head first, smile!

   I also have an errand to take care of at around 10:00am as well. We will be going over our packing list for our trip to New Mexico sometime today. The trip begins on Wednesday and we will return on Saturday. We be helping to frame a new home.

  I hope that my right shoulder starts to feel better. I believe that I aggravated a nerve or strained a muscle. I am taking it easy with my right arm because the pain is really bad.

  Elise and I enjoyed the movie "Perfect Pitch 2" at El Con Mall last night.It is very funny and quite silly just like we are, smile!

   Well, I had better get a move on. Have a great day and don't forget it is a Monday, smile!
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, what is new?

Jane and John, stay well.

Flo and John, how are you?

Monna, have a wonderful day.

JT, how are you doing?

Shoo and Stu, get ready for Mahjong and ping-pong.

Ross and Denise, how is the new car?

Olivia, have a good day.

Erika, how are you doing?

Sheila, glad that you are posting to the blog. Continue the countdown.

Liz, how are you doing?

Sharon, how are things?


  

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...