Monday, May 4, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a pretty good one here except for one (SNAFU) from my doctors office. Now we all have a new one, smile!

Hey,we just got rained on in buckets for about ten minutes. It was great. Sorry I didn't have my flip flops at the ready. Yeah Mon'.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had pancakes, eggs and sausages. Of course some coffee was available.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise in the main house at the dining room table. Our new fur-baby is going to be a challenge for me but I am going to get her rolling with the program. She doesn't like to follow commands but she does not know who she is dealing with, smile!

We hope that your evening is a good one.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy.

Loraine, have a good evening.

Jane and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Mary and Bob, sleep well.

JT, have a good night.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...