Friday, May 8, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!                    


Mood: Frustrated!

Music listening to: Emotions by Mariah Carey

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I am not sure when she will be hitting the floor. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have chocolate nut bar to go along with it this morning. Once again I feel short of my 10,000 steps yesterday so I am going to have to change my goal settings. Smile!

   I had to give Chris some extra care this morning due to two problems that happened during the night. He was very happy to see me this morning and I could tell by the smile that he gave me when I started his day.

 Elise and I will be taking Chris to a routine follow up appointment at his doctors office this afternoon. Elise and I are also attending our daughter Kim's graduation this evening as well. Afterwards well will have dinner downtown somewhere.

  Oh, yeah Elise prepared some spaghetti with a meat sauce that was excellent last night. We got it down with a nice bottle of Chianti. Delicious!

  Well,I had better get a move on. Have a good TGIF! Enjoy, stay safe and be happy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Monna, have a good weekend.

JT,sorry that your trip to Vegas got canceled.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Dottie, what is up?

Ross and Denise, what is up for the weekend?

Flo and John, thinking about you.

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

HI JESSIE,
YOUR DINNER SOUNDED GOOD LAST EVENING. HOPE THINGS GO WILL WITH CHRIS AT THE DOCTOR. HAVE A GREAT DAY !

jessie said...

Morning Granny,
It was delicious indeed. Chris's appointment is just routine. You and Bob have a good day!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...