Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!                    


Mood: Content! Got The Hook Up!

Music listening to: Paradise by Sade'

    It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise looked at me while I popped up and she returned to her cave. She will be up and on the move soon.
Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I will have a lemon bar to go along with it this morning. I have no plans for today but I may get the "Fiat 500L" washed again. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

    I am going to make a reservation today for the "DDC" for a 1 night stay. I will make it for 13 May, gotta love those perks, eh?

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. It won't be long now and we will be shopping for clothing for Jamaica. Yeah Mon'.

    Have a great day, and be careful.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, start practicing for a "Wizard" beat-down.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

Monna,how are you doing?

JT, have a good day.

Flo and John, how are you?

Ross and Denise,have a wonderful day.

Shoo and Stu, what are you up to?

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Gonna get some "HOT" clothes for your vacation, huh? That will guarantee a HOT time in Jamaica!

Jessie said...

I hope so,smile. I am looking forward to spending a lot of time at the Jerk Hut. Yeah Mon'

Jessie said...

Looking forward to a few Bob Marley's.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...