Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, how is it going? Things are going well here in the Old Pueblo. It is a very good day and the breeze is making it just about perfect.

I did not get the Fiat washed but I will get it done for sure tomorrow morning. It is parked under a Mesquite tree and it is really dirty with tree droppings.

Rosemary just left to take Chris to the zoo for a little while. He loves it there. I am sure that Rosemary will take a few pictures while they are out.

I texted my girlfriend (Jane) to see if she would be at home so I could bring her a treat and she said yes that she would be waiting for me. Now here I am all excited and ready to see her.

When I get there (Papa) was at home and he told me that she had fallen asleep. Here I am ready to present her with the goods and she dropped off to sleep. I got back in the Fiat and I drove home disappointed, yes I did.  Papa thanked me for stopping by and he said that they are tired but good.

Now I am about to get on the "Wii" to do some "Wii Fit" exercises to work off all of that energy that I had accumulated in anticipation to see "Jane". I may be on the "Wii" for hours, smile!

Hope that all is going well for you?
Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...