Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how was your day? Well, I hope that is was much better than mine. I went out to the Tacoma to begin loading it up for our trip to New Mexico and I decided to start it up.

Well, it did not start at all. The battery was dead as a door nail. I took Chris's van and I gave it a jump and it started. We just got it back from a routine service and it should have started.

We are taking it back in to be looked at in the morning. I have not been feeling well for the past few days and today was no different.

So we decided to cancel our trip until I was feeling better. I know my playmate was looking forward to this trip to see her friend Nanci. Elise called Nanci and Jeff to let them know that we were not coming. I feel so bad about not feeling well.

Elise suggested that I contact my brother Herman so we could get a Marriott property for a few days so I can rest because if I am at home she knows that I will not rest. So we are waiting to hear back from him.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left for her book club meeting at "Kingfisher's". My playmate knows that I am not feeling well because I asked her not to bring me anything back for dinner.

We are looking for Eddie to arrive at anytime to spend the night in Do Drop Inn #2. We hope that you have a good evening.

Later...Jessie and Elise

Loraine, sorry to disappoint you with no pictures of the mountains.

4 comments:

Loraine said...

The real disappointment is that you're not feeling well. Hope that changes quickly. Elise is right - take a few days off and relax.

Cheela said...

Jessie, Please take care of yourself. I am worried about you!

Jessie said...

Thank you Sheila. Don't worry will be fine.

countrygranny47 said...

Hi Jessie, Hope your feeling better today (tonight).
Take care !

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...