Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!                      
HAVE A GOOD HUMPER!


Mood: Disappointed! Frisky!

Music listening to: I'm So Excited by the Pointer Sisters

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up but she plopped right back down. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a bowl of cereal with strawberries will be downed shortly. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

    We are expecting the RO tech to here this morning at around 1o:00am to repair the waterline of the system. I will be rechecking my packing for our short stay-cation and I will load up the Fiat 500L.

   We are expecting Sheila to be here at around 2:00pm. We will head to Sahuarita to attend an award ceremony. afterwards we will meet up Vicki and Mike at the Sahuarita  DDC at the Agave for dinner. After dinner Elise, Sheila and I will return to the Tucson DDC to play slots, and we will enjoy a few libations as well.

    Tomorrow we will hit up "Gus Balones" for breakfast. Later in the day we will go to a movie and then to the "Outback" for dinner and plenty of gin and tonics. Yeah Mon'.

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful Hump Day.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great day.

Loraine, stay safe. It won't be long now until you are defeated again.

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

Flo and John, how are you?

Ross and Denise, congrats on the second new car.

Shoo and Stu, are you ready for a beat-down?

JT, enjoy the day.

Olivia, have a good day in the GA.

Dottie, looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Jane and John, enjoy.


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Meanwhile, I'll listen for some cha chings!

Jessie said...

By all means do Loraine. I have lost my reign as Queen of Keno this morning. Now I am being called the princess of Keno. Cheer me on so I can get my title back!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...