Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!                       

How was your day? Mine was a pretty good one and I learned a valuable lesson in human nature. It is not all that it seems and it is not consistent. I will remember what I have learned today. All grass is not green!

I had a very nice visit with my doctor this afternoon. He actually talks to you like a person and he is not on that (I am a doctor tip). I am doing great and he wants to see me again in four months. Elise and Chris will see him next month.

Elise and I packed our suitcases for our stay-cation at the DDC. It is a short stay-cation but it should be fun and my girlfriend Sheila will be joining us.

Elise prepared homemade french toast, eggs, sausages and plenty of hot coffee. Delicious! We watched the "Fosters" on Netflix with Chris. It is a very good series and we are just about to complete it.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my playmate is in her office on her desktop. It is getting a little breezy this evening and the chimes are presenting  a nice tune.

Have a peaceful night and stay well.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have good night.

Loraine, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, stay well. Stu I have taken up your habit of putting all of my appointments, meetings, etc in my phone. Good looking out Stu.

Mary and Bob, sleep tight.

Flo and John,how did it go today?

JT, have a good night.

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Olivia, did you work in the garden today?

Herman, I don't know why this came to mind today.
(God don't like ugly but he is not crazy about pretty.) One of Mom's favorites for sure.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...