Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday!!



Good Morning






Mood: Cautious, Disappointed






Music listening to: Someday by Diana Ross






How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise started her day at the same time as well. Yes, I said that Elise started her day at 5:00am. Reason being she is going swimming this morning. Any plans for today?






Well, the coffee is good and so is my bowl of oats. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have no errands to run except to make a trip to the post office. I will rest as much as I can today. I didn't sleep well because Elise's back has been bothering her for a few days and that is a major concern for me as it is for her as well.






I still have not heard anything from JT as of yet. I have no idea if he is here in Tucson or if he is in Tempe, very disappointing and disrespectful. That is kids for you I have began to learn, eh? I am still going through 190 Christmas photos but I will post a few very soon. I also have to get some printed up for Ann,Elise's sister as well.






Well, I hope that this day is a good one for you. I had better get a move on and get this day started. Have a good Tuesday.



Later........Jessie






Tiger,Marcie,Jet wake up sisters.






Jane and John, have a good day.






Loraine, so glad that you liked the tamales, they are really good.






Shoo and Stu, have a good one.






Joe and Mary, how are things?






Mary and Bob, what is new?






Sis, what is going on in GA? I haven't heard from you in a long while.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...