Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Good Night!

Good Night

The day has come to a close and it has been a different kind of day for me, but I survived. Chris and I relaxed and we watched a lot of TV today. It has been a cold day and tonight is supposed to be another chiller as well. So I will gather up the plants and bring them inside and I will make sure that the furr-babies are nice and warm too!

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening and it was great. We watched a few more episodes of "Breaking Bad" just cannot get enough of it. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is checking her email.

We are all packed for our short trip to Vegas. We will be leaving early in the morning and returning on Friday evening. Wish us luck on the slots! Well, you have a good evening and we will post again when we return. My nephew and his wife found out today that they are having a baby girl. We are very happy for them.
Cheers...........Jessie

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a peaceful night.

Jane and John, you two behave while we are away.

Loraine, you are on a roll today and that is a good thing.

Jerome and Kesha, we were right, eh?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...