Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Good Night!









Good Night
Another day has come to a close and it has been a good one for the most part. Elise and I took Chris's van to be serviced and we will pick it up tomorrow. Speaking of service we will be dropping off the Prius tomorrow morning as well.
We went to the movies to see " Sherlock Holmes" and it was excellent with a lot of action and and a lot of laughs. We returned home and Elise fixed homemade tacos that were outstanding. I think I hurt myself they were so good. We got them all down with plenty of cold beer.
Here are a few pics from our Christmas in Bisbee. I will post some daily. Enjoy and have a great evening.
Cheers.........Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...