Friday, December 16, 2011

TGIF!! At Last!!



Good Morning






Mood: Annoyed






Music listening to: Rock Me All Night Long by BB King and Eric Clapton






TGIF!! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is back in her cave again this morning and it doesn't look like she will be coming out any time soon. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and hot this morning and I will be having my bowl of oats later on. Elise will be hosting a marathon bridge game here this afternoon. That means the the front of the house will be looking like a car dealership, smile! I have to attend another in-service class today and the is always lots of fun. Not!!






I am feeling the blues for some reason and I have felt this way for a couple of days now. No energy, tired, just plain blah!! Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris and we may go to the movies and maybe out to BJ's for dinner. We will see how I am feeling.






Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get ready for my class that starts at 10:00am. We saw the movie "Hugo" yesterday and it was very good and it surprised us. Have a good Friday.



Later.............Jessie






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good Friday.






Jane and John, stay safe.






Loraine, how are you doing?






Shoo and Stu, have a good day.






Rosie, how are you? I haven't heard from you in a while.






Janice, how is Frank today?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

See you on January 21st for dinner and games at my house!!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...