Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hump Day Is Here!

Good Morning

Mood: Shocked

Music listening to: Rock Steady by The Whispers

It's Another Hump Day! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is counting those zzz's but she is out of her cave this morning. It is a cool 34 degrees here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris and I am not sure about what we will be doing today. I am sending you this post from our laptop due to I am have some weird and strange problems with my desktop. It is has developed a mind of it's own for some reason or I have been hacked or jacked.

If you receive anything that is out of the norm from me please ignore it, it is not me. I am going to go over the desktop with a fine tooth comb today to see if I can find the cause. I cannot post any more pics until I get this fixed because they are all on the desktop. So bear with me I working on it.

The coffee is good and hot and I just finished my bowl of oats. Have a wonderful Hump Day.
Later..........Jessie

Tiger,Marcie, Jet let's get busy.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

Ross and Denise, sounds like your Christmas was a good one.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I opened it but thought - Hey, this isn't Jessie's style.

Thanks for letting us know.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...