Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday!



Good Morning






Mood: Hanging In There






Music listening to: Hypnotic by Boney James






How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise beat me up this morning, yes I said that and I am not dreaming. She is headed for the pool to swim. Any plans for today?






I am waiting on the coffee and I will have my bowl of oats shortly. I have to run an errand this morning and I will get the out done as soon as Angelica arrives to care for Chris. Are you finished with your Christmas shopping? I am not but I am in the group that waits until the last moment.






We will be packing up today for our overnight stay in Bisbee. We will be having Christmas early on Wednesday instead of the Sunday. It is due to work schedules not cooperating this year. We will return on Thursday and while we are away Angelica will be caring for Chris.






It is going to be way different this year because Mum will not be with us to celebrate. It is going to hit me hard because I would spend a lot of time with her on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day while the other family members did their thing. I know that she will be there in spirit making sure things go as they should. I miss you Mum.






Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and enjoy!



Later.............Jessie






Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get busy sisters.






Shoo, I will ask Elise about the eatery downtown that Paula and Marty like.






Loraine, have a good day.






Jane and John,wake up!






Charlotte, thank you for the info.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...