Friday, December 30, 2011

TGIF!!










Good Morning
Mood: Sleepy and Tired
Music listening to: Jump by Kris Kross
TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Actually I started the day off earlier than that due to the dogs were barking like crazy several times during the night. They began at 11:10pm and again at 12:30am and again at 1:00am. I was dragging like a zombie let me tell you. I did not see anything that would be causing them to bark. No treats for them today at all, smile.
Elise is in her cave this morning and not a sound can be heard, so that means she is deep, deep in her cave. The coffee is good and my oats hit the spot. I have to take Chris's wheelchair to be serviced this morning at 8:30am to have the forks replaced.
Elise and I had a very nice time with Dena and Bucky last night. They prepared a great dinner of salad, soup, and enchiladas. The wine was flowing nicely and we also down a bottle of Gruet Champagne that is always a hit and crowd pleaser. After dinner we played Wizard and Hearts, and of course I lost at Hearts. A wonderful evening.
We returned home and Elise hit the sheets and I checked on Chris before I followed Elise's lead. Well, I had better get myself together and get ready for this chair appointment. Have a great Friday and stay safe.
Later.......Jessie
Tiger, Marie, Jet have a good day.
Rosie, good to hear from you.
Dena and Bucky, thank you for a wonderful evening.
Jane and John, take it slow and easy.
Loraine, have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...