Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday!



Good Morning






Mood: Dismayed! Feel like the statue in the park and a lot of pigeons are over head.






Music listening to: Get Off by Foxy






How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:00am caring for Chris. I did not get much sleep last night at all due to too many thoughts running through my mind. Any plans for today?






I am waiting on the coffee to brew and I will grab a bowl of oatmeal to go along with. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will complete my packing for our trip to Las Vegas sometime today.






We had a very nice dinner out last night with friends of Elise. We had sushi and it was very good. Afterwards we went to hear Handel's "Messiah" and it was very nice and a good crowd was there.






Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good day.



Later..........Jessie






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Jane and John, stay safe.






Ross and Denice, what is new?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...