Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve!



Good Morning






Mood: Chillin'






Music listening to: Making Me High by Toni Braxton






It's Christmas Eve. How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am and so did Elise. Well,Elise was only up for about 5 minutes and now she is back in her cave. I am caring for Chris this morning and the birthday girl is knocking back some zzzz's. Any plans for today?






John will be here this morning at around 8:00am to care for Chris. It is a cold 33 degrees this morning and the dogs are glad to be inside. Elise and I went to see the movie "Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" the American version and it was very good, we really enjoyed it.






This evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris I will be taking Elise out to dinner at "Flemings Steakhouse" for her birthday, I am sure that she will enjoy it. Are you all set for Christmas Day? I am going to buy a prime rib and prepare it myself for Christmas dinner. I will pick one up this morning and I will let it sit all salt and peppered up for 24 hours and tomorrow I will pop it in the oven. My mouth is watering already, and add some real horseradish and we will be on a cloud. Of course we will have a high end bottle of red to accompany it, smile. Well, have a wonderful day.



Later.............Jessie






Tiger, have a good time in Kentucky.






Marcie and Jet let's get busy.






Jane and John, have a wonderful day.






Loraine, have a good one.






Shoo and Stu,have a fun day.






Herman, give our best to all.






Jerome and Kesha, have a great day.






Olivia, stay safe.






Shirlene, have a good day.






1 comment:

RoryD said...

Happy Birthday Elise

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...