Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's The Weekend!





















Good Morning


















Mood: Blessed


















Music listening to: Crush On You


















What's shakin bacon? How are you? I started the day off at 4:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for John this morning. John will be caring for Chris now on Saturday mornings. Any plans for today?


















I actually started the day off at 3:00am due to I had a weird dream and I could not go back to sleep and I got up at 4:00pm. Elise is in her cave and it must be really foggy in there because the foghorn is blasting full steam, smile.


















The coffee is good and once again I am thinking oatmeal. I think that I will go back and hit the sheets as soon as Elise is up and about. It is very cloudy here in Tucson and we will more than likely get some rain today.


















This evening is the Tucson Women's Chorus show at the Botanical Gardens and Elise will be singing. Rosemary, Chris and I will be attending the show. We will all be bundled up due to it should be a bit chilly out. It should be a good one!


















Elise and I had a good time at Colors last night and we are glad that they are still open for business. We got a scare about a week or so ago because they had closed up. Well we had our Jack and Cokes and they were doing a good business.


















After Colors we went to the Live Theatre Workshop to see the play " Reckless" and it was just like the reviewers had said, it was well done and the actors were excellent. They deserved the standing ovation that they received. After the play we went to Applebees's to have a late dinner and to see how the renovations turned out. We downed a good cab and we shared hot wings, red beans and rice, cheesy corn, shrimp on a stick. We also shared Cajun shrimp, and a sirloin steak with mashed potatoes. We were stuffed!


















We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night. Well, I had better get busy and grab another cup of coffee before I hit the sheets again. Have a great weekend. The above pics were taken at Colors and the one of me and Lee were taken at Pinnacle Peak the other night.









Later................


















Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.


















Loraine, how are you feeling.


















Shoo Shoo, what is up?


















Adavern, what did you think of my book?


















Flo and John, stay safe.


















Ross, what is new?


















No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...