Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thirsty Thursday!



Good Morning






Mood: Happy, Humble






Music listening to: Sway






How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am, can you believe that? Elise is up and on her way to the gym. Any plans for today? The coffee is good and hot and it is doing it's job for sure.






Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Pam. Last night we went to see the movie "Margin Call" and it left us amazed at what goes on in the corporate world. The movie is a real eye opener to say the least. After the movie we had a late dinner t Village Inn.






Elise and I have doctor appointments this afternoon to meet our new PCP. Later in the evening we are meeting up with Toni, Lee and Lois for Mexican food and yes we will be in Margaritaville, smile.






I am floating on a cloud this morning like Elise does many mornings. I just got a message from my brother Herman in St. Louis in regards to my book. He received his copy yesterday and he loved it. He said that it made him laugh and cry at the same time. He said that Mom, Dad and Jerome would be proud and so is he. His receive brought tears to my eyes as well. Life is good! He recommended that all families read my book.






Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful day.



Later..............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Shoo Shoo, how are you?






Jane and John, I am glad that the four cupper is working out.






Herman, thank you so very much for your review of my book.






Loraine, what are you up to?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...