Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday!!



Good Morning






Mood: Relaxed






Music listening to: My,My,My by Johnny Gill






How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:05am looking in on Chris and getting settled for Elise. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning as soon as she gets off of her zip-line ride through the clouds. Any plans for today?






We are going to meet our daughter Kim for breakfast at "The Blue Willow" it will be good to hear what she has been up to since we saw her last. The coffee is good this morning and I am going to have to grind up some more beans. I think I will fix a couple of espresso's for Elise and I this afternoon. It will give us that extra kick to get through the rest of the day, smile!






We had a wonderful dinner last night "Cushing Street Bar and Grill" the food was excellent and so was the red. It was good to see Betsy the owner of the Grill again. It has been quite a while since we have been there. The place was packed and they were setting up for some live jazz to be played.






After dinner we went to the "Arizona Theatre Company" to see the play "God of Carnage" it was very,very good, and just too funny. It got a standing ovation that was well earned. We returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read and I checked on Chris before I followed her lead. It was a good evening.






Well,I had better get ready to meet our daughter for breakfast. Have a good Sunday and enjoy.



Later.......................






Tiger, Marcie, Jet what is up for today?






Loraine, fur-babies are our dogs, Lampchop and Buttercup.






JT, I am waiting on your review of my book.






Shoo Shoo,haven't heard from you in a bit. Are things OK?






Jane and John, have a good day.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...