Monday, November 21, 2011

Good Night!!



Good Night






Well, Monday is just about over and it was a true Monday let me tell you. There were a few problems and I bet that they will continue for a few more days, I have that funny feeling. I am going to sit back and see how things work out without putting anything into it.






I got my in-service out of the way today and it was not too bad. I did get some very good news from Ohio and Australia about my book though. It was enjoyed and reviewed and that made me feel better. The reviews will be added to the original book along with the others.






Elise prepared soup for dinner this evening and cheese sandwiches. It was great. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at the Tucson Women's Chorus practicing for the next show here at the Botanical Gardens. It will take place the first week of December.






We watched the DVD "Breaking Bad" and I am sure that we are hooked on it. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good evening.



Cheers........






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night. Tiger have a safe trip.






Jet, thank you for that wonderful review of my book.






Marcie, looking forward to your return home tomorrow.






Ross,glad to hear that your birthday was a good one. So sorry to hear about the fire in the nursing home, very sad indeed.






Rosie, thank you so very much for your review of my book. Take care care of those young relatives, please!






Jane and John, sleep well.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...