Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Good Night!!



Good Night






Well, the day has ended and it has been a different kind of a day. Elise and I ran many errands this morning and later in the afternoon I ran the errands that I had needed to do.






I got a call from my nurse supervisor that she wanted to come out three and that filled the rest of my day up. I had planned on making a visit to the DDC to pick up our perks and get my gift that is waiting for me, but I could not.






Later we were visited by a person from One Energy trying to sell solar and radiant systems. I will check them out online and with the BBC to see if they are legit. It seems a little shaky to me.






Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening and it was great. We had thick sliced bacon, eggs, toast, and potatoes. Excellent. We watched another episode of Breaking Bad.






I am caring for Chris and Elise is catching up on her mail. Tomorrow will be another busy day due we are setting up 20 people or more for Thanksgiving dinner. I am going to sit back and observe what goes on during dinner and after. I will be sitting in a chair with vino in hand, not moving a muscle. It should be very interesting.






Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great evening.



Later.............






Tiger, have a safe trip.






Marcie, welcome home.






Jet, sleep well.






Loraine, is that frozen cheesecake for me? When can I pick it up?






Elaine, have a great evening and a good Thanksgiving.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...