Monday, November 28, 2011

Good Night!!



Good Night,






Another Monday has passed us by and it has been a fairly good one. I got a few chores done around the house and Chris and I relaxed and watched TV for the most part.






I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left to practice with the Tucson Women's Chorus. We had leftover turkey for dinner and it was so good. I am stuffed again.






Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good evening and a better day tomorrow.



Chin chin..........






Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.






Ross, I agree with you, that you had better get those decorations up very soon, smile.






Jane and John, welcome home.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...