Monday, November 14, 2011

Good Night!











































Good Night


























Well, it has been a busy day today. I have been playing catch up and I still have a few things to get done. Tomorrow I will have to take Chris's headrest to see if it can be repaired quickly.


























I will be caught up by tomorrow afternoon I hope so. We had a good time in Bisbee, AZ at the Schoolhouse B&B. Our hosts were great. Here are a few pics that I took while we rested there. We were in the Writing Room.


























Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night.













Nite...........Jessie & Elise


























Tiger, Marcie, Jet,have a good night. Marcie are prayers will follow you.


























Jane, pick the alley and I will be there. Pucker up!


























Loraine, how are you?


























Herman, thank you for listening to me vent today.


























Rosie, how are you?


























Shoo Shoo, have a good night.


























Elaine, have a wonderful evening. I will send you some pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I love that B & B! And that room is soooo appropiate for you and Elise.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...