Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hump Day Is Here!

























































Good Morning






























Mood: Relaxed






























Music listening to: Rock Steady by The Whispers






























Hump Day is here! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise is deep into her cave this morning, but she will end her hibernation and start her day soon. Any plans for today?






























The coffee is good and I am thinking about some scrambled eggs with cheese and some toast. Yummy!! I have a early doctors appointment this morning at 8:30am to review my lab results. That is all that I have planned for today but as you know things can change in an instant.






























Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving? Good food, friends, and fun. Holidays are stressful or is that just the way I see them at times? I may purchase a new basketball today so I can shoot hoops in the the backyard, we will see. Well, I had better get busy and get ready to make my appointment. Have a good Hump Day! Here are a few more pics of Bisbee.















Later..................






























Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.






























Ross, oh no it's raining again.






























Erika, thank you for the comment about my book.






























Rosie, what is new?






























Loraine, have a good day.






























Shoo Shoo, how are you?






























Jane and John, have a wonderful day.






























Shirlene, keep resting and relaxing.






























No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...