Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday! Yes it is!



Good Morning






Mood: Content






Music listening to: Dog In Me by Parliament






It's Another Monday! I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but as soon as a bit of sunlight hits her she will start her day. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good I am going to have a slice of cherry pie to go along with it. John will be here at around 8:00am to care for Chris for a 24 hour period. We will be here in the main house to make sure all goes well. I have to run to my office to turn in some paperwork this morning.






We had a nice dinner of BLT's last night while we watched another episode of "The Duchess of Duke Street". After Rosemary arrived to care for Chris we went to see the movie " A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas" it was funny and loaded with a bit of raunchiness that one reviewer did not like. We returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read and I watched a little TV until Rosemary left and I checked on Chris. I then called it game over and I joined Elise and I picked up my Kindle.






We are almost finished with our packing for Bisbee and for our camping trip to the mountains. We are looking forward to it. Well, I had better get busy and find something to do.



Later..........






Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get this day started sisters.






Loraine, what are you up to today?






Jane and John, have a good one.






Ross, always good to hear from you.






Jerome and Kesha,thank you so very much for your review of my book. It's a Boy!!! Smile!






Liz, your copy of my book is going out today. Look for it!






Joe and Mary, how are you?






Adavern, good idea that you are going to continue writing your book.






JT, we are waiting for you review.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...