Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Good Night!!!



Good Night






The day has come to a close and it has been a pretty good one. Angelica cared for Chris and that freed up some (me) time. I went out to the DDC and I played slots for awhile and it was a lot of fun and I did not lose anything because I used my perks.






In the afternoon Elise and I shot baskets in the backyard and Elise is getting pretty good. Later in the evening Elise prepared breakfast for dinner and it was very good. We had pancakes, eggs and sausages, with plenty of coffee.






We also watched another episode of "Breaking Bad" we are hooked on this show. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is checking her email. I am a bit irritated this evening with JT but that is nothing new. I am taking the advice that my brother gave me. That is to let go and let God!






Well, you have a great evening and a better tomorrow. It is a Hump Day!



Cheers.............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.






Jane and John, glad that you are back.






Olivia, how are things in Georgia?






Adavern, I hope that you are enjoying my book? I will be looking forward to your review so I can add it to the others in the original book.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...