Thursday, November 3, 2011

Good Night



Good Night






Another day has ended and it has been a good one. Elise and I met with our new doc and we both like him a lot. He checked us both out and we are in good shape, smile.






We had a very nice dinner with Toni,Lee, and Lois. I will post a few pics of the tomorrow. The food was great and the margarita's were,well we had to have two of them. That should give you an idea, eh?






We took Toni home and we returned home and we watched the rest of the Helen Mirren DVD. Elise hit the sheets to read I watched a little bit more TV. After Rosemary left I checked on Chris and I called it a day. Have a good night.



Cheers..........






Tiger,Marcie,Jet sleep well.






Elaine, you try to get some rest.






JT, did you receive your copy of my book?






Jane and John, have you received the book yet?






Again I want to thank everyone for your kind comments and reviews of my book.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...