Friday, November 25, 2011

Good Evening!!



Good Evening






How are you doing? Well, the Thanksgiving feast went off pretty good, even though we had a (SNAFU) that changed things a bit. I believe everyone had a good time and they got plenty to eat. As a matter of fact I am still feeling like a (Butterball) right now, smile.






I cared for Chris today and I stayed away from the ham and the turkey so far. The evening is still young! Marv will be here to care for Chris this evening. That will give Elise and I a chance rest up a bit from all of yesterday's activities.






We are going on our stay-cation tomorrow but it will be right here in Tucson. We will be staying at the Fairfield Inn on the south-side of Tucson. I will be taking my laptop along so we can play a few games while we are there. I think that I will go and pick up my perks from the DDC and I just might pull a few slot handles as well. It has been a long time since I have been out there.






It has been really cool here today and it is only 60 degrees right now. Elise's sister Ann had family are still here with us. Well, I had better go over to the main house and see what is going on. I hope that your turkey day was a good and I hope that you gave things for just being here to see another one.



Later.................






Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good night.






Loraine, how are you?






Rosie , how are you doing?






Olivia, what is new in Georgia?






Shirlene, have a good weekend. Do you have to work?






Herman, you guys enjoy yourself in Virginia.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...