Buongiorno!
Mood: Content!
Music listening to: Captivated a Book on CD!
Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the Garden District. Any plans for today?
The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a very busy one.
I will complete my (Core) session shortly.
I will be starting a new rock today. My playmate is still working on her latest. Here is my latest rock.
I will be visiting (Deb) this morning at 11am to have a look at her printer.
Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Today's challenge word is (i cereali). My playmate loves (cereali) for breakfast. How about you fidanzata?
Ciao...Jessie and Elise



2 comments:
Buongiorno fidanzata. Pensando a te stamattina".
"Vivi in modo che quando i tuoi figli pensino all' equita, premuroso, e integrita, pensano a te".
H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Di solito mangio frutta a colazione. Ma i cereali sono buoni!
"Un buon esempio vale il doppio di un buon consiglio." — Albert Schweitzer
Post a Comment