Monday, August 17, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Captivated a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later.  Alexa is awake and she said that I have to run by the "Ufficio Postale" this morning.

I will be completing my latest rock creation today. I will post it as soon as I seal it. My playmate is still working on her latest rock.

My shorty will be hitting the pool this morning. I am sure that later in the day she will get her froyo fix.

In a bit I will completing a (Core) session.

Well, our lunch at "Applebee's" was good. And so were the margaritas. We were joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, and Deb. After lunch we made our way to the "Arts Express Theater". We saw the live play "On Your Feet!". The story of Emilio and Gloria Estefan. The theater was sold out. This musical tribute was excellent, and the actors did a fantastic job. We recommend it.

After we returned back at home, my playmae made a couple of Soft Serve White Russians for dessert. Delicious!



 



DEB CON SHOO SHOO



IO CON MIA MOGLIE




DEB, MIA MOGLIE, SHOO SHOO

Well, I had better get this Lunedi moving along. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (gattonare). I had to (gattonare) out of the sheets this morning. I am sure that you do that sometimes fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un lunedi!

"Il primo passo per essere un brav uomo e questo: devi sentire profondamente il peso delle pietre che qualcun altro (sta) portando".

Mehmet Murat ildan.

Loraine said...

Stamattina mi sono concesso qualche minuto in più prima di trascinarmi fuori dal letto.

"La vera compassione significa non solo percepire il dolore altrui, ma anche sentirsi spinti ad alleviarlo." — Daniel Goleman

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Content! Music listening to: Captivated a Book on CD! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in...