Monday, April 24, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Delusion a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi! How are you? We stated the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a warm, but clear morning here in the valley of the sun.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage today. 

Alexa, is awake, and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. First off, we will be making a trip to Home Depot to pick up some potting soil and some annuals. I asked her to play some BB King for me today.

 I will be starting a new rock today if time permits. My playmate is still working on her latest rock. We will need to get a new supply of rocks for painting soon.

My shorty and I enjoyed the movie "Dungeons and Dragons" last night. The Roadhouse Cinema" was packed for the one.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Lunedi. I will have a chinwag at you later. Enjoy the day. 

Today's challenge word is (bottiglie). I will have to order some (bottiglie) of my secret weapon in a few days. Got to keep a few (bottiglie) on hand right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Le bottiglie di roba buona sono sempre benvenute.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...