Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Sconed! Redlight Special!

Music listening to: Ice Queen a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day of at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning along with a "Grilled Cheese and Sausage Sandwich". It is a warm morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one for me. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today. 

Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet.

My playmate is meeting up with one of her book clubs this evening. I will look over the menu for "Flores" so I can place my dinner order.

Here is my shorty's lastest rock creation. It is very good.



11 APR ELISE'S LATEST

Well, I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving forward. Enjoy the day and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (modo). There is always a (modo) to my madness.  How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

A volte la follia prende il sopravvento e devo cercare il metodo.
L'arte rupestre è spettacolare!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...