Thursday, April 27, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How are you doing? How was your day? Was it a good or something else?

It has been a busy one for my shorty and me, but we got thorough it. My playmate paid Sister Jayne a visit but she was not at home. Her sister was there, and Elise dropped off her mail. I went by this evening to take her some alcohol swabs. She looks good but she is moving rather slowly.

We enjoyed our take-way from "Leo's". It was very good, and the margaritas were downed with delight. We watched "NCIS" on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. My shorty is in the main house on her Mac. She is also listening to the TV.

I received a wonderful surprise today. I received a "Gourmets Delight" from Williams Sonoma as a gift for my birthday from my (Fidanzata & Capo Jim). I got three "French" entrees that I know will be delicious. I am one lucky (uomo), to have such great friends like these. I got all choked up with joy. "Grazie mille".

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Sleep well so you can be ready for TGIF!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...