Monday, April 27, 2020

Hello!

Hello!



OUR HEROES!


What are you up to? I  am very busy today and I haven't had a chance to start a new rock yet.

I cleaned the back patio area earlier and I had to take care of an issue with Chris's skin. Hopefully the treatment will clear it up.

I am going to do some weed spraying in a bit. I am starving I do know that. I will get a cup of coffee and a slice of Banana Walnut bread after I finish with the weeds.

Chris is getting antsy because he knows that Rosemarie will be here soon to give him a massage. Elise will be getting one as well.

Here is what I picked up this morning from the #Hide Tucson Rocks Cortez location. Enjoy!


PICKED UP 27 APR



I will chat at you later.

Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...