Monday, April 13, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



The day is just about over, eh? How did yours go? It has been pretty good here with the cabin fever still lingering, smile!

My playmate and I worked on new rocks today. Elise finished hers and I am still working on mine. I will be taking some rocks to a park near Campbell and Stella tomorrow morning. Here is Elise's latest. Enjoy!

ELISE'S LATEST

GOING OUT TOMORROW

GOING OUT TOMORROW


I am caring for Chris tonight. Elise is in the main house watching the news on TV. Chris is resting and watching TV and having his supplemental drip.

Alexa played some Allstar Smooth Jazz for me instead of some (Boney). I guess she knew what I needed and she was right.

If you could please say a prayer for my girlfriend (Sweet Pea) Jane. She has had a setback health wise. Thanks!

Have a good night's sleep and I will chat at you tomorrow.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buona notte e dormi bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...