Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



SISTER JAYNE'S HOME IS COMING ALONG NICELY!


What is up? Did your day go well? Do you still have Cabin Fever like we do? I am sure that you do, eh?

My playmate prepared French Toast for dinner with eggs, sausages and plenty of coffee to get it down. All good.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main house finishing up some rocks. Chris is watching the Big Bang and dining on his supplemental drip.

We have about 10 or more #Hide Tucson Rocks that we need to hide. I will make a trip over to the Cortez location to see what is new there tomorrow morning.

We heard from Papa John in regards to Jane. Her surgery went well. We will see what happens next for Sweet Pea.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte…Jessie and Elise

Fidanzata, glad to hear that the lizards are doing pushups now.

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...