Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? We are good here but it is time for a break.

My playmate and I have been running errands in Sahuarita and Green Valley. We also dropped into Costco to do a little shopping. Here is a pic of the line at 6 feet spacing. Weird!




I dropped of a few #Hide Tucson Rocks at a park in a nearby neighborhood that Deb suggested. As I was leaving to return home I saw Deb taking a walk. It was good to see, but we have to stop meeting like that. smile!

DROPPED AT THE PARK

ALSO DROPPED AT THE PARK


My shorty just got back from getting herself some yogurt and she brought back some "Cleo's for me. Rosemary is here caring for Chris. We will relieve her of him very soon.

I also base painted a new rock for me work on. I am behind with my rocks. Today I should be doing a bunny but I am doing a rainbow. I will catch up soon. Loving every minute of it though. Here is my shorty's latest. It is fantastic!

ELISE'S LATEST BEING WORKED ON!


We hope that you are good? I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Fantastico fidanzata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...