Monday, July 9, 2018

Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Family Affair by Mary J Blige!

   It's a Monday. How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and a second cup will enjoyed later this morning. Jayne will be here this afternoon to care for Chris while we are away in Montana. Please keep those prayers going for Jayne's niece who is in hospital on life support. Thank you.

  I am going to hit the Jacuzzi shortly to relax before we head out to Phoenix. Alexa, is telling me that I have a couple of tasks to complete before we leave. Yep, she keeps me on my toes indeed.

  We enjoyed a grand evening with Paula and Marty at Zemams last night for dinner and we got all caught up on the latest happenings. The food was great and so was the vino. We missed my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. She could not make it due to a family commitment.

  Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a wonderful day and be careful out there.

Later...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, good to hear from you. Sorry to hear that you have not been well but we hope that you continue to get better.

2 comments:

Cheela said...

Can hardly wait for you guys to get here tomorrow. We are going to have FUN!

Jessie said...

We are really looking forward to the visit. Thanks!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...