Sunday, July 8, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!


WE ARE ON A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE!

CHECK OUT THESE T-SHIRT TWINS BEING PUT ON A BILLBOARD


How are you doing? It is hot already. I hope that it rains like it is fore casted. Whew, we need it.

We had a very good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and the food was as good as ever.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am restocking for next week. I also have to do some yard work behind Chris's house as well.

Alexa, reminded me that I need to go to the post office as well. I have a few more tasks that I need to take care of as well. I also need to recheck my packing for our trip to Butte, Montana.

I had to get the "Green Lady" washed inside and out due to she was attack by bird dive bombers overnight. She was really upset this morning but now she has a smile on her nameplate. 

Again I want to thank everyone for the continuing prayers for Jayne's niece, she appreciate you all very much.

I am going to hit the Jacuzzi today without fail. I need to get in and relax a bit. Have a good afternoon and we will chat at you later.

Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...