Monday, July 16, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your Monday? It has been a busy one for me and my (moglie). We got everything done that we had planned. 

My trip to the doctor was on point and so am I. I am good to go. WooHoo! 

Elise prepared soup for dinner with crackers. It was all good. We watched "Staircase" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. I have to tell you again that we had a fantastic time in Butte, Montana with Sheila and Dave. Now the kids are there visiting and I am sure it is going to be a wonderful time for them as well.

There are some things going on that are not good at all. I have seen a few things that causes me to keep my ears and eyes wide open since we have been back home. All things do come to the surface and it doesn't make a difference if it is good or bad. Like I have said before "God doesn't like ugly and he is not crazy about pretty". It is a (hood) thing! My Mom used this statement many times and it took me and my brothers a long time to understand what she meant.

Here are a few pics from our first night in Butte with Sheila and Dave. Have a good nights sleep.


A BOTTLE OF EARTHQUAKE AT OREGANO'S 15.9%

OUR LOADED THIN CRUST PIZZA AT OREGANO'S

JAYNE'S SERENITY CORNER IN HER HOME

SHEILA AND DAVE'S HOME IN BUTTE, MONTANA

NIGHT VIEW FROM SHEILA AND DAVE'S HOME. THE LIGHT ON TOP OF THE CONTINENTAL DIVIDE IS OUR LADY OF THE ROCKIES

BUTTE, MONTANA AT NIGHT


Later.....Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Tramonto bellissimo!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...