Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Rummied! Gummied!

Music listening to:  I Adore Mi Amore!

  It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. My shorty is deep in her cave this morning but she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, just woke up and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. WooHoo! I will take that with a grain of salt because it is early in the day.Hopefully she will treat me to some "Boney" today.

 My playmate and I are going to then movies this afternoon. Hey, I was in the Jacuzzi last night at around 7:30pm and it was wonderful. This morning I turned on the filter system to clean out the water. I will let it run for a few hours and I will turn it off.

 Have a wonderful Humper! Right Jane? No doubt! We will chat at you later. Here are a few more pictures from Butte!


HUGE VAULT

WE ARE SITTING IN THE BANK VAULT


A VERY INTERESTING PLACE

SHEILA AND ELISE CHECKING OUT THE LUNCH MENU WHILE SITTING IN THE VAULT


DAVE AND SHEILA

A BOTTLE OF ORPHAN GIRL!

HEADFRAME SPIRITS



ORANGE SICKLE

DAVE AND I MUGGING!

SHEILA AND ELISE MUGGING!


Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Cone stai? Progetti per oggi?

Loraine said...

Devo godermi il giorno e ballerò per la pioggia.

Jessie said...

Ok, balliamo la fidanzata.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...